World Emoji Day 2021 is Saturday, July 17.
World Emoji Day even has its own Twitter page.
Who knew those symbols that people use widely on the internet had their own day?
Zulily did. The online retailer has created an emoji-themed shopping event that will continue through July 23.
According to Zulily, there are more than 10 billion emojis shared daily and they are used by more than 95% of internet users.
Zulily said it “culled the top emojis used by moms as 92% of busy moms use social media platforms to help stay connected to their loved ones.”
Those top 5 are – the laughing emoji, loudly crying emoji, red heart emoji, rolling on the floor laughing emoji and pleading emoji.
Zulily’s curated collection in its Emoji Shop includes:
- Emoji personalized night light is on sale for $21.99. It was $30. It can be personalized with your child’s name and comes in seven colors.
- Poo emoji pool float is on sale for $12.99. It was $39.99.
- A black embroidered ”I speak fluent emoji” sleep dress is on sale for $11.99. It was $28.
- Urban Smalls heather gray “Sun Kissed” sun emoji racerback tank T-shirt is on sale for $11.99. It was $15. In toddler and youth sizes.
- GiftsForYouNow emoji personalized beach towel is on sale for $24.99. It was $34.99. The person’s name appears with a hashtag in front.
- Diane Lo’ren goldtone sunglasses emoji pendant necklace is $5.99.
- Sunshine Swing turquoise and pink tie-dye emoji shift dress for girls is $13.99. In sizes from 4 to 14.
- Crazy face emoji remote-control UFO ball helicopter from World Tech Toys is $9.79.
- Two-tone 10-emoji Christmas charm bracelet is $32.99. There is a smile, wink, poo, cheeky, cry laugh, heart, kissy, heart eye, grin and sunglasses symbol all wearing Christmas hats.
- Tiny Mills fashion emoji stackable push point pencils are $8.99. Pack includes 24 pencils and 264 leads.
- Gray emoji three-pack women’s no-show socks are $8.99.
- Foot Traffic gray and blue emoji socks for men are $8.99.
- Big Mo’s toys set of 36 emoji silicone bracelets is $8.99.
- Match It! Emoji memory card game from The Learning Journey is $10.99. For ages 3 and older.
On Amazon, we found these emoji-themed products:
- Oji Emoji premium golf balls come in a pack of 12 with 11 yellow balls and one red ball. Cost is $19.99.
- Emoji Christmas gift bag, 12.5x10x5 inches, $15.95.
- Emoji T-shirt available in sizes for men, women and youth, is $16.84. The shirt comes in black, navy, asphalt, royal blue and kelly green.
- Ohill 36-pack of emoticon plush pillow keychains is $16.97.
- Good Cooking Store has an emoji smiley face pancake pan for $24.99. The pan has molds for seven different emoji-stamped pancakes.
- Mattel Games has a UNO card game pack that is emoji-themed for $5.97.
- Big Mo’s Toys Store offers a 12-pack of 16-inch inflatable emoji beach balls for $13.99.
- Kids can make emoji bracelets with this kit from Creativity for Kids for $7.99. The kit makes five bracelets.
- Hot Sox women’s emoji socks are $7. They come in black or gray.
- You could make emoji imprinted chocolates with silicone molds from PennyCo Kitchen for $14.99. You get a two-pack with 32 cavities.
- The Emoji coloring book for kids and adults is $5.99.
- JanSport’s Emoji Crowd backpack is $36.
- ArtCreativity emoticon stamps are $12.97 for a pack of 12.
- The Highlights Ultimate Emoji Puzzle Book is $9.98. Includes stickers, mazes, word searches and riddles.