As someone who recently switched to Apple’s M1 Mac Mini from a Windows PC, I can say that I’m pleasantly surprised with how my first ever experience with the dark side has gone but I would like a few more options in terms of ports. Luckily, Satechi has just launched its new, upgraded USB-C Stand and Hub for the Mac Mini that gives you extended port options as well as a built-in SSD mount for adding more storage. It even matches the M1 Mac Mini’s silver finish which means it will blend into the background until it’s needed. Launching with an RRP of $99.99, you can pick up Satechi’s USB-C Stand & Hub for just $85 through July 7th.
- PATENTED DESIGN – our patented design elevates your M1 Mac mini and provides easy front access to your most-used peripherals – now, with an SSD enclosure for added convenience. Mac mini and SSD drive not included
- BUILT-IN SSD ENCLOSURE – equipped with a built-in SSD enclosure space to easily increase memory storage without adding clutter to your workspace. Includes screw and screwdriver for easy installation with no extra tools needed. Supports M.2 SATA SSD only
- USB-C EXPANSION HUB – features a USB-C data port, three USB-A data ports, micro/SD card readers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack port for convenient access to all your essential peripherals
- SLEEK, ELEGANT DESIGN – designed to feel like a natural extension of your M1 Mac mini with an elegant, brushed finish and silver aluminum alloy. Please note there may be slight differences in color due to Mac Mini variations and manufacturing processes
- COMPATIBILITY – 2020 M1 Mac mini and 2018 Mac mini. Available in silver only. Does not support 2017 and older Mac Mini models.