For the sixth-straight season, K-State is offering discounted general admission tickets when purchased in advance. Advance GA tickets are only $5, a savings of $3. Prices for single game tickets this season are: $5 general admission for youth, military and senior citizens; $8 general admission adult; $9 reserved cat cushion; and $12 chairback.
A fan’s best value continues to be general admission season tickets – a season-ticket option available for just $50 or only $20 for Football or Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holders.
The home schedule will feature fan-friendly events including theme nights, giveaways, and special offers. For a complete listing of promotions, visit kstatesports.com/promotions.
Season-Long Ticket Promotions:
● Youth Team and Camper Games: Youth teams and K-State women’s basketball camp attendees can attend select games for free this season with prior registration. For more information or to register your teams, contact [email protected] or at (785) 532-7786 no later than three days prior to the game. Team/Camper Games include Nov. 29 vs. NDSU, Dec. 18 vs. Oregon, Jan. 19 vs. KU, and Feb. 5 vs. Texas Tech.
● $5 General Admission Tickets: Tickets are available for just $5 in general admission seating sections when purchased in advance of game day. Advance GA tickets save $3 off regularly priced tickets.
● Wednesday Wildcat 4-Packs: Each Wednesday home game get four general admission tickets and four $10 concession vouchers for just $38! That’s right – a savings of $22! Wildcat 4-Packs are available for these games: Dec. 22 vs. UIC, Jan. 19 vs. KU, Feb. 23 vs Texas, and March 2 vs. West Virginia.
Special Events and Packages:
● Halloween – Oct. 31 vs Washburn: Join the ‘Cats on Halloween for pre-game trick-or-treating, a costume contest and photo booth!
● $10 Preseason WNIT Package – For just $10, fans can receive a general admission ticket to the three preseason WNIT K-State games in Manhattan. That’s a savings of $5! The preseason WNIT games include:
o Nov. 12 vs. UT Martin
o Nov. 14 vs. Western Kentucky
o Nov. 15 vs. North Carolina A&T
● Teddy Bear Toss for Fort Riley’s Operation Santa – Nov. 29 vs. NDSU: K-State will accept toy donations for Fort Riley’s Operation Santa Claus. Fans are encouraged to bring teddy bears as well as new, unwrapped toys or gift cards. In exchange for the toy donation, fans will be able to purchase a single-game ticket for just $3. When instructed at halftime, fans can toss their teddy bears or other stuffed toys onto the court. Fort Riley’s Operation Santa Claus helps service members and their families provide gifts to their children during the holiday season. All donations will go towards a Fort Riley Soldier, especially to families under financial constraints and families of deployed, fallen, or injured Soldiers.
● Dollar Day – Dec. 18 vs Oregon: One of the nation’s best home-court advantages gets even better with the annual Pack the House tradition. All general admission tickets and select concessions are just $1 each. Wear purple and help fill up Bramlage!
● Sunflower Showdown T-Shirt Package – Jan. 19 vs. KU: Show your Wildcat Pride by purchasing a t-shirt package for the in-state rivalry game. Each package includes a general admission ticket and an exclusive “BEAT KU” t-shirt for just $10.
● Junior Wildcats Club Day – Jan. 29 vs. TCU: K-State welcomes members of the Junior Wildcats Club to experience Wildcat Women’s Basketball up close. The exclusive pregame event will include concession discounts and autographs from Willie Wildcat.
● National Girls and Women in Sports Day – Feb. 5 vs. Texas Tech: K-State will host its fourth-annual pregame clinic for girls in first through eighth grades. The clinic is in celebration of National Girls and Women in Sports Day. The pregame clinic will be hosted by K-State female student-athletes and feature stations highlighting many different sports. All participants in the clinic will receive a free gift and free admission to the game. Registration is required.
● Play 4 Kay Pink Game – Feb. 20 vs. Oklahoma State: The Wildcats continue the fight against cancer with the annual WBCA Kay Yow cancer awareness game. K-State will celebrate cancer survivors during the game and fans will have the opportunity to learn about local cancer fighting efforts.
Promotions and game times are subject to change.